The Naked 3 Palette has been on my wish list since it came out, and so when I unwrapped it on my birthday, its safe to say my mum instantly received the honour of the 'best present' award. Although it has received a few mixed views, I love it, and have been wearing it non stop since I got it. If you're considering getting it, it is a lot of money to part with, but for the quality of the shadows, you're getting good quality for money.
Strange - A beautiful matte peachy shade, perfect for an under the brow or inner-corner highlight.
Dust - Certainly lives up to its name, the only shade that worries me slightly, as fall down is almost unavoidable! However it's a gorgeous light pink shimmery shade, beautifully nude and perfect for spring.
Burnout - A perfect pastel pink, matte shade that would be lovely for a very simple nude crease colour.
Limit - Another matte pink shade, lovely for an every day, natural look. A perfect shade to warm up your crease for a simple, everyday look.
Buzz - A slightly darker pink, with a gorgeous shimmer running through it. This shade is definitely up my street, I love shimmer and I love nudes. Perfect combo.
Trick - A gorgeous pinky-copper shade, perfect for a night out or a dressy makeup look. A hint of bronze shimmer running through it, making it a gorgeous shade for green eyed gals.
Nooner - A matte browny-pink shade, which I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of! One sweep of the beauty, and you've got yourself a fuss-free defined eye look.
Liar - The first metallic shade, with a hint of both mauve and browns. I would definitely sport this shade on a night out.
Factory - A very similar shade to Liar, however slightly darker with a pinky undertone.
Mugshot - A mixture of Liar & Factory, a taupe/silver metallic shade.
Darkside - A very deep dark purple, highly pigmented, and perfect for a smoky eye. Very matte, and a brilliant crease colour.
Blackheart - My favourite from this palette. A matte black colour, perfect for a smoky eye. It has a gorgeous 'rosy red micro-sparkle' running through it, which makes this colour completely unique to my eye-shadow collection.
All in all, Naked 3 is definitely my favourite palette I own, with colours to suit every day to nights out! Look out for a post coming soon of the looks I've created using this palette! Have you jumped on this pink, shimmery bandwagon yet?
Rozzi xxx
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This palette is so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete