To celebrate the new year, I thought I would share some pictures of my favourite moments from 2013! I was really lucky, and able to travel around and see loads of the world that I've never seen before, so you'll be seeing just a few of the pictures I took whilst I was away & just a few other memories!
Warning: picture heavy post!
 |
| My 18th Birthday |
 |
| Riga February 2013 |
 |
| Skiing in Latvia, February 2013 |
 |
| Universal Florida March 2013 |
 |
| Florida 2013 |
 |
| Drawing on bananas that Toby then had to take to work, oops! |
 |
| Copenhagen 2013 - where I started Little Rose! |
 |
| Beautiful Views in Lisbon 2013 |
Hope you all had an amazing year, and create some amazing memories in 2014!
Lots of Love, Rozzi xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment