![]() |
| Jumper: Apricot | Jeans: Primark | Boots: New Look | Necklace: H&M |
My parents bought me this beautiful jumper from Apricot, I love the wintery print, but not only this, it is the nicest feeling material, making it super warm & cosy. Yes, I'm wearing those Primark jeans again. Considering they cost me £11, they're high waisted and very comfortable, I will continue to wear them over and over! In fact I'm considering giving them a blog post all to themselves...
And finally, is it just me who is in love with these boots? I picked them up in a cheeky New Look sale before Christmas, and they haven't been off my feet. I love the cowboy-esque vibes they give, but they really do go with so much!
Love, Rozzi xxx
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
You look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty outfit, and the boots are amazing!
ReplyDeleteMirisweet! xX
Love those boots! I want a pair like that with straps but I haven't been able to find a pair. Cute outfit too :)
ReplyDelete