![]() |
| Top: Primark | Skirt: Topshop | Heels: Next | Necklace: Matalan | Jacket: H&M | Lipstick: Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivid's in Pink Punch |
Everyone needs a smart option for the big day. I opted for this beautiful burgundy top from Primark, and paired it with a plain black skater skirt from Topshop. The simplicity makes the outfit looks sophisticated, with the skater skirt hiding any unwanted food babies! Over the top I opted for my comfy black jacket from H&M to keep the simple but elegant theme.
The Dressy Option
Who doesn't love tartan for this festive season? This tartan dress from Primark is a great dress that looks like you have put in a lot of effort into your outfit, when in reality, you've probably just rolled out of bed into it! Maybe more of a dress for the morning whilst you're unwrapping your presents though, as beautiful as it is, this dress won't hide your food baby!
The Casual & Comfy Option
![]() |
| Jumper: Topshop | Jeans: Primark | Boots: Primark | Bowler Hat: H&M | Lipstick: Mac Lipstick in Syrup |
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a Christmas jumper option now would it? For a comfortable & casual outfit on Christmas Day, a Christmas jumper I the obvious answer. The one I've chosen this year is the cutest red jumper from Topshop, covered in gingerbread men. It's the most comfortable jumper I own, making it fit perfectly into my 'comfortable category'! I paired it simply with my high waisted black jeans, making it an easy and casual outfit!
Toby's Christmas Outfit
Had to include few a pictures of Toby's Christmas Outfit, featuring his amazing Christmas pudding jumper and hat, both courtesy of Primark!
Toby's Christmas Outfit
Had to include few a pictures of Toby's Christmas Outfit, featuring his amazing Christmas pudding jumper and hat, both courtesy of Primark!
Have an amazing Christmas, I hope Santa brings you everything you want, and your day is filled with happiness!
Loads of Love,
Rozzi xxx
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Christmas, Rozzi! LOVE that tartan dress on you! :) Have a good one!XXX
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous! Happy Christmas sweetie! XXX
Delete