The package arrived and although I was very eager to open it, it was so beautifully presented I had to wait until I had a camera to snap some pictures!
I am so excited to try everything, so expect some reviews coming soon!
Meanwhile, check out Hayfa's blog - it is a well rounded mixture of beauty and fashion, and a really interesting read, as well as being beautifully presented at the same time! Amazing blog, definitely one of my all time favourites, and Hayfa is so lovely & sweet too! You can check her wonderful blog out here, and follow her on twitter here.
Thank you SO much Hayfa!
Love, Rozzi xxx




You're welcome and thank YOU: this post was the absolute cutest thing ever :)
ReplyDeleteHope you like the products & have a great week, Rozzi!
Hayfa
londonloafers.blogspot.com
Thank you so much beautiful! So far I LOVE the products! I will let you know when I review them fully! :D Have a great week lovely :) xxxx
Delete