Tuesday, 28 January 2014

The Urban Decay Naked Three Palette | Review





The Naked 3 Palette has been on my wish list since it came out, and so when I unwrapped it on my birthday, its safe to say my mum instantly received the honour of the 'best present' award. Although it has received a few mixed views, I love it, and have been wearing it non stop since I got it.  If you're considering getting it, it is a lot of money to part with, but for the quality of the shadows, you're getting good quality for money. 

Strange - A beautiful matte peachy shade, perfect for an under the brow or inner-corner highlight. 
Dust - Certainly lives up to its name, the only shade that worries me slightly, as fall down is almost unavoidable! However it's a gorgeous light pink shimmery shade, beautifully nude and perfect for spring.
Burnout - A perfect pastel pink, matte shade that would be lovely for a very simple nude crease colour.
Limit - Another matte pink shade, lovely for an every day, natural look. A perfect shade to warm up your crease for a simple, everyday look. 
Buzz - A slightly darker pink, with a gorgeous shimmer running through it. This shade is definitely up my street, I love shimmer and I love nudes. Perfect combo. 
Trick - A gorgeous pinky-copper shade, perfect for a night out or a dressy makeup look. A hint of bronze shimmer running through it, making it a gorgeous shade for green eyed gals.
Nooner - A matte browny-pink shade, which I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of! One sweep of the beauty, and you've got yourself a fuss-free defined eye look. 
Liar - The first metallic shade, with a hint of both mauve and browns. I would definitely sport this shade on a night out.
Factory - A very similar shade to Liar, however slightly darker with a pinky undertone.
Mugshot - A mixture of Liar & Factory, a taupe/silver metallic shade. 
Darkside - A very deep dark purple, highly pigmented, and perfect for a smoky eye. Very matte, and a brilliant crease colour. 
Blackheart - My favourite from this palette. A matte black colour, perfect for a smoky eye. It has a gorgeous 'rosy red micro-sparkle' running through it, which makes this colour completely unique to my eye-shadow collection. 

All in all, Naked 3 is definitely my favourite palette I own, with colours to suit every day to nights out! Look out for a post coming soon of the looks I've created using this palette! Have you jumped on this pink, shimmery bandwagon yet? 

Rozzi xxx




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...