Monday, 27 January 2014

The Long Bob | Short Hair Inspiration

All images saved from my Pinterest - link.
I am writing this cuddled up on the sofa after having a very traumatic day. I am now bed bound, with crutches as my only mode of transportation and a broken foot. Ow.  To cheer myself up, I though I would share my inspiration for cutting my hair short - or at least shorter!

My hair feels so much healthier after cutting off all the nasty dry split ends, and it's so much nicer to wash and dry! I'm still experimenting with how to style it differently, but so far, I am absolutely loving my new 'above the shoulder' length.

You can follow my Hair & Beauty board on Pinterest, and see loads of different styles I like, whether it would be for long or short hair! -see link.

I'm going to need lots of good blog posts to read to take my mind off the pain, so if you're a blog writer, please leave your links below!

Rozzi xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually considering getting a cut like this! My ends are so dry and "eeky".
    Your blog is wonderful :)
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! My hair feels so much nicer now! Thank you lovely! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. I just followed from Times2Style Blog Hop :) Your blog is lovely :)

    I love this hairstyle, wish I was brave enough to do it!!

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks! :)
      Ahh it did take a lot of courage :( haha xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...