Wednesday, 29 January 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink | OOTD



Coat: Topshop | Dress: eBay | Heels: New Look
Just so you know, my foot hasn't made a miraculous recovery (waaa). These photos were taken prior to my little accident, but at least luckily I still have some blog posts to put up!

I fell in love with the ASOS smock dress in this print, but it sold out so quickly I didn't have a chance to order it! Then I found this gorgeous dress whilst searching through eBay, and although the shape isn't as lovely as the ASOS one, it was a good £20 cheaper and the print is very similar, if not the same! It goes really nicely with my Topshop coat, that I am using every excuse to wear at the moment, hence it's second feature on the blog already! All in all, this is a very simple & comfortable outfit, that I loved wearing.

I have one outfit post left to put up that I took before breaking my foot, so definitely expect more beauty posts over the next couple of weeks!

Loads of Love, Rozzi xxx

1 comment:

  1. I loooove your coat <3 super pretty!

    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...