Friday, 3 January 2014

Oh My... | 100 Followers

Hello everyone!

 Just a quick one from me today (another blog post coming up later!), but I just want to say a GIANT thank you for helping me reach 100 followers! I'm not going to lie, 10 was a massive milestone for me, so to times that by ten is quite literally amazing.
I value every single one of you, and if I could personally thank all I totally would.


So anyway, I am absolutely delighted, and a massive thank you so much.

Loads of Love,
Rozzi xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awwww Congratulations Rozzi! :D I am so happy to be one of your most recent followers Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your blog x
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rose!! I am one of those 100.. I really like your blog and actually got inspired to carry on with mine (as a 2014 resolution).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...