Thursday, 2 January 2014

My Favourite Moments | 2013

To celebrate the new year, I thought I would share some pictures of my favourite moments from 2013! I was really lucky, and able to travel around and see loads of the world that I've never seen before, so you'll be seeing just a few of the pictures I took whilst I was away & just a few other memories! 

Warning: picture heavy post!

My 18th Birthday
Riga February 2013

Skiing in Latvia, February 2013
Universal Florida March 2013


Florida 2013
Drawing on bananas that Toby then had to take to work, oops!
Copenhagen 2013 - where I started Little Rose!


Beautiful Views in Lisbon 2013
Hope you all had an amazing year, and create some amazing memories in 2014!

Lots of Love, Rozzi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...