Saturday, 25 January 2014

Every Night We'll Watch The Stars | OOTD



Yellow Checked Coat: Zara | Cream Jumper: H&M | Jeans: New Look | Shoes: New Look
This post features two major sale bargains. The bigger of the two being this gorgeous checked coat from Zara. I ummed and ahh'd about whether to buy this coat, and then of course it sold out and I decided I needed it. Typical. However I was doing some serious Zara shopping with Toby's mum Jo when I went to Lisbon in July, and found it, in my size, for €40 (roughly £33!) Amazing. However, because I bought it late summer, it soon became far too cold to wear back in the UK, so I am eagerly awaiting Spring to whack out this beauty.

Second bargain are these beautiful cream heels from New Look. Super comfy, with a nice thick heel, making me look taller, but not costing me any comfort. Win. New Look is so good for good quality, well priced fashion, definitely a favourite of mine.

Are you looking forward to spring?!

Lots of Love, Rozzi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that jacket is lovely! What a bargain. I can't wait for spring/summer. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat! It really suits you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...