Friday, 3 January 2014

Cosy Jumper Day | OOTD



Jumper: Apricot | Jeans: Primark | Boots: New Look | Necklace: H&M
Toby and I braved the January sales the other day, and what better to wear than a cosy knit and comfy boots?!
My parents bought me this beautiful jumper from Apricot, I love the wintery print, but not only this, it is the nicest feeling material, making it super warm & cosy. Yes, I'm wearing those Primark jeans again. Considering they cost me £11, they're high waisted and very comfortable, I will continue to wear them over and over! In fact I'm considering giving them a blog post all to themselves...
And finally, is it just me who is in love with these boots? I picked them up in a cheeky New Look sale before Christmas, and they haven't been off my feet. I love the cowboy-esque vibes they give, but they really do go with so much!

Love, Rozzi xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit, and the boots are amazing!

    Mirisweet! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots! I want a pair like that with straps but I haven't been able to find a pair. Cute outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...