Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Can I Get Your Lips To Speak My Name? | OOTD




Coat: Topshop | T-Shirt: New Look | High-Waisted Black Jeans: Primark | Brown Brogues: New Look (sold out, but similar here)
First of all, big apologies for the lack of posts - I can't believe how long it's been since I sat down and wrote a post! It's been a hectic couple of weeks, and what with the weather & everything, finding a good day to go out and shoot some outfits has been impossible! And yes, everyone with eyes will see half of my hair is gone! I decided to bite the bullet and go for it, long bob it is. (post to follow soon!)
Anyway, onto the outfit....

I bought this coat in the Topshop sale for £45. Yes, £45! I was so excited to find ways to style it, so keep your eyes pealed for many more outfits featuring this pink beauty. It is also fair to say stripes are one of my current obsessions. I keep buying stripes, forgetting I have millions of stripy tops/dresses/jumpers already in my wardrobe! Forgetting that, I love the way it looks with my pink coat and I feel very Paris-chic in it.

How would you style this coat?

Lots of Love,

Rozzi xxx

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair! It looks really great.
    And the coat! Can't believe it was £45. Love a sale bargain like that! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know, I was so chuffed with it! :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. I really do love your coat!

    tabitha-courtney-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so pleased with it :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love that stripy t shirt and your bargain topshop coat! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...