Monday, 12 August 2013

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs | Review



I have to admit, this perfume being my first ever, I don't really have anything to compare it to. However, even if I did, I don't think much would compare, as I have never smelt anything so beautiful in all my life! It is a 'fun, floral and youthful fragrance' (according to www.fragrancedirect.co.uk) and I think these three words describe it perfectly! I have never been great at describing scents, but I can tell you that wearing this makes me feel fresh and girly, and for only £52, I will definitely be repurchasing over and over!
Not only is the scent something nice for your nostrils, might I just delight over how beautiful the bottle is? This is kind of a two in one, a perfume and a gorgeous decoration for your bedroom!

If you haven't smelt this already, then you really need to! 
Let me know what you think,
Love, Rozzi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...