Thursday, 29 August 2013

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips | Review

I have never used anything from the Biore Range before these nose strips, so this is not in any way a review for the brand as a whole. I purchased these 'nose strips' from Superdrug whilst they were on sale for £5 (usually they are £7.99) because I seriously needed to find a way to clear up the blackheads on my nose. Disgusting I know, but what do you expect from a post relating to nose strips! I had heard good things about the brand, but as I mentioned, had never tried anything from their range before, so decided to add them to my basket and before I knew it, the postman brought them to my house ready for me to try.



The strips came with easy to follow instructions which made the whole 'nose strip' process (which is new to me, I'll admit) surprisingly easy. You first wet your nose, I just wetted a flannel and held it on my nose for a while, and (obviously) after removing the plastic, just placed it on my nose, sticky/smooth side down. One thing I will say, I get the feeling I placed mine a little to high, because the strip was a little too close to the thin skin under your eye for comfort, so bear this in mind when applying yours!


I then spent a happy ten minutes watching some of my favourite youtubers...wonderfulyou, lily mel rose & fleurdeforce to name a few... and then came the most exciting moment of it all; the peel.

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting when I peeled it off, but something I was not expecting, is that it was actually a little bit painful. To be fair, this could be due to me placing it too high, or just not being careful enough, but I put on my bravest face and peeled off the strip. Now I don't mean to make anyone feel queasy, but I could literally see the blackheads being pulled out of my skin. No pain no gain has never been truer. The results were brilliant! The strip was not the prettiest beauty product I've owned once I'd finished with it, but the skin around my nose looked so much clearer. Not only has it helped my appearance, but this product has been great for keeping my oily tendencies at bay!

Would I purchase again?
Definitely. This is not a product I will be using on a daily basis, but yes I will definitely be repurchasing! You can buy them here from Superdrug.

Hope this was useful for some of you, let me know what you think of nose strips!
Lots of Love, Rozzi xxx

2 comments:

  1. I swear by nose strips! The pain is most definitely worth it :) The Boots Tea Tree version (half the price) aren't all that bad either !

    Great post!
    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they! Ooh will definitely have to try them! Thanks for the recommendation! :D
      Thank you lovely! :D xxxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...